Some of our Large and Mid size Legal Clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas are looking for some experienced Immigration Lawyers with a Portable practice for their busy offices.
- Managing relationships with corporate/institutional clients
- Supervising immigration support teams (including assistants and paralegals)
- Performing case assessments and consultations
- Writing and editing submissions for immigration applications
- Directing strategy for: Temporary and Permanent immigration cases, including: Business visitors, Work Permits (NAFTA/TN, Intra-Company Transfers/L, Treaty Traders and investors/E-visa, LMIA and H), Express Entry, PNP Investors/Entrepreneurs, Family Sponsorship, Study Permits, etc.
- Researching law, procedures, and developments in immigration law
- Admission to a Canadian provincial bar
- Admission to a US state bar is an asset
- 3+ years plus immigration experience with equivalent of 1 year experience in corporate immigration
A very attractive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
If this describes you, please email your resume in confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Do you have a Portable Practice?
- Immigration Law: 4 years (preferred)
- Member good standing, Law Society of Canadian jurisdiction (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19