General Plant Help – Regular Part Time
With over 120 years of brand heritage in the Canadian dairy industry, Parmalat Canada is committed to the health and wellness of Canadians and markets a variety of high-quality food products that help them keep balance in their lives. Parmalat Canada produces milk and dairy products, fruit juices, cultured products, cheese products and table spreads with such respected brands as Beatrice, Lactantia, Astro, Black Diamond, and Balderson..
This job will primarily involves operations and wash-up of fillers and other equipment at the Grunthal Manitoba Plant.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Work in the manner that follows all safety procedures and WHMIS regulations. With the proper training the successful candidate will have the knowledge and understanding of the operation of this plant and of all equipment related to the job. Ensure that products packaged meet or exceed regulatory and/or Company specifications. Be able to start up and wash up all related equipment. Responsible for the accurate recording of all documents required (e.g. sanitation reports, daily production reports). Maintain a clean and safe work area. Other duties may be assigned.
The candidate must:
- Ensure that good manufacturing practices are adhered to.
- Be able to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Be able to clearly communicate verbally and in written form.
- Be willing to work shift work, weekends and holidays
The nature of our business is such that the successful candidate may be requested to work overtime.
Job Type: Part-time
- Secondary School (Required)