To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual for the following role:
Operations (Plumbing) Manager
Regional Operations Manager
About the Company:
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.8 million customers across North America.
Our organization has doubled in size and team members over the past 5 years and we are incredibly proud to be recognized by:
- -Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- -Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
- -Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2018 alone, we have donated over $700,000.00 to United Way and Habitat for Humanity.
Lead and develop a high-performance team consisting of HVAC installation experts. Reliance is known for having the best trained technical experts in the business and your primary goal is to unleash the potential of each of your team members to overachieve in their objectives.
Why Work With Us?
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a fully inclusive trip for two
- Ongoing leadership, training, and support
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Constant internal promotional opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
About The Job:
- Possess a Business degree or equivalent work experience
- Achieved 3-5 years of successful operational leadership experience against formalized corporate objectives
- Demonstrated ability to extract the full potential of technical professionals through development and leadership
- Ability to retain and attract top talent
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Heightened sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrate a strong verbal and written communication skillset
- Primary objective is to achieve corporate targets on a monthly basis
- Maximize your team’s efficiency through enhanced analytics and direct interaction
- Capture new market share by building on prior year’s results
- Develop and maintain relationships within key areas of the business
- Develop any potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth
Please note that this position requires regular Criminal Background Checks.
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.