Battlefield Equipment Rentals has an opening for a Rental Coordinator in our Napanee location. As part of our busy Eastern Ontario structure, this branch is a fast-paced, team-oriented facility within Battlefield Equipment. The Rental Counter Representative operates as the direct liaison between our staff and our customers, and is a crucial position that maintains and develops success relationships with our customers.
- The ability to provide excellent customer relations while keeping a positive attitude both within the branch and in face-to-face experiences with customers;
- Previous experience in a related field, and existing knowledge of construction equipment and building products;
- Experience in Microsoft applications, specifically: Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Attention to detail and effective paperwork organization;
- A self-starter, with a keen sense of time-management and effective planning skills;
- Good communication and people skills;
- The desire to work effectively within a team environment.
- Proficiency/prior experience with Systematics would be considered an asset;
- Technical aptitude of CAT equipment and operations would be considered an asset.
Battlefield Equipment Rentals is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Battlefield Equipment Rentals is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Greater Napanee, ON (Preferred)