At NH Consulting, we offer our customers word class business best practices. With our personal and adaptable approach, we believe in making the difference in your growth.
Founded in 2015 NH Consulting, is a Cloud technology and ERP implementation firm. We have designed and implemented business solutions for companies of all sizes and missions; from large multinational entities to small non-for-profit organisations.
- Cloud Information Systems: (ERP, CRM, CMS)
- SaaS Business Solutions
- Six Sigma
Working at NH Consulting also means having endless career opportunities into the organization ! You want to be a part of exciting and challenging projects and to have the chance to work with the latest technologies? Here we believe that your development is the key- We support your growth by personalize trainings and outside world know programs and certifications.
If you like to get things done with a strategic thinking there is no limits ! We offer you a fast-pace but casual environment where you can be yourself ! Working with flexible schedules and option to work from home.....
- Career opportunities into the organization
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Chance to work with the latest technologies
- Work hard, play hard company culture
- Working with flexible schedules and option to work from home
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Training programs and certifications
- Working for a startup day 1
- University degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Excellent mastery of English (Written, Speaking)
- French is a plus
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
- Have a valid Canadian or American passport which will be valid for at least 6 months or more from hire to go meet clients in the United States
we are looking for :
- capability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable) Written communication and documentation skills for customer facing documentation
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with clients, Exceptional customer service
- Excellent client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute on an implementation plan
- Energetic self-starter and fast learning ability in a constantly changing environment
- Strong consulting and problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-time