Caring for Seniors provides personal support services in several communities including New Tecumseth. Our goal is to improve the quality of life of our clients by providing extraordinary care with the highest level of compassion. We're on a mission to find PSWs to serve our home care clients in Tottenham, Ontario.
Responsibilities: The Personal Support Worker (PSW) is responsible for providing personal care, hygiene, and assistance with activities of daily living for our clients.
Qualifications: (PSW Certificate / Nursing Student /HCA)
- Current Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Up-to-date CPR/First Aid Certifications
- Current immunizations including 2-Step TB
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written required
- Vehicle and driver’s license. (asset)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Can you reliably commute to Tottenham, Ontario
- Do you have a Personal Support Worker Certificate?
- Are your CPR, immunizations & police vulnerable sector check up-to-date?