About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
For over 285 years, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has offered premium products that enhance the lives of professional and home chefs worldwide. Since its start as an esteemed cutlery brand, the company has grown to include a coveted collection of cookware, flatware, glassware and kitchen gadgets. The next addition will be kitchen electrics. Tradition, quality, innovation, and craftsmanship are its ingredients for success.
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands —Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)—to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
We are looking for a Permanent Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position will report directly to the Senior Accountant and on a day-to-day basis to the Credit Analyst.
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Operating Equipment
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Work
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Track daily deposits by recording cash, cheques and credit card transactions;
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service department and from customers;
- Obtain approval of resolved valid or authorized deductions;
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures;
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable for Key Accounts;
- Prepare Credit Reference checks and obtain credit information;
- Collection Calls;
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum three (3) years experience;
- Computer literate with a high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Experience with AS400, SAP and financial software;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy is required;
- Account reconciliation;
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.