Part Time - Warehouse Clerk
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 634 Neal Drive. Peterborough, ON K9J 6X7
- Work days: Monday – Fridays
- Scheduled Shift: 4:30PM – 7:30PM
- Category: Warehouse OperationsA successful Warehouse clerk must have very good multi tasking and excellent organizational skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Required skills:
- Good attention to details.
- Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Perform checks on packages (Check labels, packing, invoices).
- Must be able to lift at least 70 lbs unassisted.
- Type information displayed on waybills into database
- Data entry experience
- Fluent with keyboard – Typing speed of 40 word per minute with good accuracy
- Scanning packages
- Education Work/Experience:
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong oral and written skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work required for the position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Wage starts at $14.50 per hour $14.50 per hour, 12 months merit increases, (annual) appraisal.
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parkingUPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
- “UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
- All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Peterborough, ON (Preferred)