Cash 4 You | Loans and Financial Services
One of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, we operate at the intersection of Retail, Technology and Financial Services. For nearly two decades, Cash 4 You has been recognized as a leader in the consumer financial service industry with over $1Billion dollars of loans funded. We are not only known for our fast and easily accessible loans and financial services through our retail, mobile and digital channels, but for our incredible people as well.
Cash 4 You | The Manager’s Role
As a manager, you will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and helping your team understand and be inspired by their connections to the Vision, Values and Strategies of Cash 4 You.
The Manager role models for building lifelong relationships with customers, both consumers and small businesses. They foster a positive work environment where team members are encouraged, motivated and developed to achieve their maximum potential by leveraging coaching and performance management tools and processes.
Cash 4 You | Required Qualifications
Store Manager at Cash 4 You are the leaders of the branch team and serve as the face of Cash 4 You. Our Managers have:
- 3+ years of Management experience in a small or start-up branch office, retail or financial services
- 5+ years of experience in any or a combination of the following: interacting with customers, assessing and meeting the needs of customers, solving customer problems
- Experience navigating multiple computer systems, applications, and utilizing search tools to find information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization and present to multiple levels of management
- Experience leading, motivating, coaching, training, and developing a team to meet objectives
Cash 4 You | Key Job Expectations
Managers are responsible for the operational success of the branch. They possess in-depth knowledge of our products, procedures and systems, and they have strong financial acumen. On any given day, you’re expected to:
- Effectively manage time and competing priorities in a faced paced, high change retail environment
- Go above and beyond standard job responsibilities
- Work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Administer and govern compliance with policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations
- Analyze financial metrics, data and branch performance
- Develop strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Administer operational compliance controls, credit and risk management, and loss prevention
- Work as part of a team, including weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
Cash 4 You | What’s in it for you
Each day your skills grow, personally and professionally. As part of the Cash 4 You family:
- You "Learn While You Earn" through our World-Class Financial Services training programs
- Receive frequent recognition and rewards for top performance
- Work in a Professional and Clean environment
- Have Ample Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development, at your own pace
- Work closely as a key member of a high performance team
And rarely a day goes by without recognition from your supervisor, peers, and business partners. Your team might enjoy a pizza lunch for delivering exceptional quarterly financial results or you might receive balloons to celebrate a personal success or milestone. You’ll hear “thank you” and “great job” a lot, giving you a strong sense of accomplishment.
You will know you’re part of a winning team and a winning company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)