PG Telecom is looking for an Office Manager for Squamish location in BC.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such relocation, equipment, supplies, telecommunication, maintenance and security services.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and campaign planning and management processes.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and memos.
- Supervise office staff on their day-to-day activities.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is required.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $47,800.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)