Unifiller is a global Company that specializes in bakery and food production technology. We design and build a wide range of depositors, fillers, pumps, and customized production systems. Founded in 1988 the Company is privately owned. We look for passionate people who want to contribute to our customer’s success through consultative selling, advice and support. We create the easy way for our customers.
We are currently looking for an extraordinary sales minded Engineering Manager to join our passionate Unifiller Team. The individual will have a charismatic and dynamic personality along with relevant experience.
The sales focused Engineering Manager leads interdisciplinary teams of engineers and controls specialists responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible solutions meeting the quoted profit margins. This position will have a key role in aligning and developing the Engineering departments to focus on the end-user results, the internal and external customers.
- Develops and manages the Project Design and Electrical engineering teams
- Provides senior level review and/or approval of technical work
- Supports various Unifiller working groups, committees and decision makers
- Participates in key strategy and sales meetings
- Supports the development of Engineering training material to help transfer knowledge to other groups such as Sales
- Develops annual Engineering strategy plan in support of organization strategy and objectives. Ensures the Engineering budget is met
- Directs implementation and execution of Engineering policies and practices
- Ensures team stays current with new industry developments and new technologies
- Oversee Unifiller’s use of appropriate and readily available information technologies to optimize product configuration, and production execution
- Assists the Procurement team in identifying and sourcing high-quality partners
- Support Tradeshow activities as required
- Coordinates with operations
- Provide support for customer service when needed
- Contributes to company Culture initiatives to maintain high morale level
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Eng in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Registration as a P.Eng and/or completion of an MBA program from an accredited institution is an asset.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire other working groups
- Minimum 2 years of engineering management and 7 years of mechanical and/or design engineering experience.
- Experience leading an interdisciplinary engineering team preferred
- Sales and working with the end-user customer experience preferred
- Knowledge of bakery and/or food processing industry is an asset
- Experience with SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and an ERP program are required
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, but what sets us apart is our unique culture. Please visit https://www.unifiller.com/fun-cultureto learn more.
If you are interested in the Food & Bakery Equipment Industry and want to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please submit your resume to this posting.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Unifiller!
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering Management: 2 years (Required)