- Minimum 2 years experience running a spray foam rig and installing spray foam on residential and commercial jobsites.
- Must have experience with 2lb foam and ideally other coatings.
- Must have experience with Graco spray equipment and spray guns.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to repair/diagnose spray foam equipment issues.
The successful candidate must be:
- Punctual, reliable and must be able to take responsibility for a spray foam rig from filling out daily work sheets, installing material, tracking job site details to repairing and maintaining equipment. Must be able to work long hours and weekends if necessary. Must be able to train and work well with others and be able to handle a physically demanding job. Must be able to work independently, handle a fast paced work environment and consistently meet deadlines, work in a safe manner and follow safety program guidelines.
- Must have a valid class 5 drivers license and have a verifiable clean criminal record.
- Competitive wages and benefits available. Please reply to this ad with resume outlining how you meet the requirements. References required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- Spray Foam Installation: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)