We are looking for experienced and motivated new faces looking to build a career at one of Canada’s premier court reporting businesses. We are a centrally located, client-focused business in Toronto, experiencing significant growth with multiple positions available for bright, motivated talent.
Our comprehensive training program ensures our reporters are comfortable and prepared for any challenges they encounter - our commitment to professionalism touches every facet of our business.
We have created a workplace culture that encourages development, and provides open communication to ensure that our team are working to their potential on a daily basis. We focus on providing an environment that improves employee health and well-being, reduces stress, and celebrates successes and accomplishments.
A freelance digital court reporter is required to provide court reporting services primarily in our North York location with the ability to travel to locations throughout the GTA.
Successful candidates demonstrate the following key traits:
* Experience in the court reporting industry and/or in using digital recording equipment
* Knowledge of legal terminology and legal processes
* Strong listening and comprehension skills
* Client-oriented and demonstrates professionalism at all times
* Uses tact to interrupt and clarify proceedings and to ensure an accurate and complete recording
* Maintain confidentiality and security for all recordings
* Valid Ontario driver’s license
If you are tired of being underappreciated and are ready to build a career, this is the right environment for you!
Job Type: Freelance