NUTRIZONE is a specialty retailer leader in natural health products and nutritional supplements, We strive to provide a shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
We are looking for a driven person to be responsible for the upkeep, management and maintenance of our website, SEO and email marketing initiatives, as well as basic graphics design work. This position is ideal for students or internship or persons looking for a junior position to possibly move up based on performance.
- Proficiency in ecommerce site usage, preferably Shopify.
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, SEO and marketing campaigns an asset
- Ability to easily work with photoshop and illustrator and demonstrate a quick pace
- Candidates should be passionate about e-commerce, digital and nutrition industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally - via phone or email or txt messages.
- Analytical thinker - able to come up with solutions --- Problem solver.
- Quick learner - self motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of sports supplements would be a great asset.
- Punctual and responsible.
Primary duties & responsibilities
-Contribute to the design and development of Nutrizone’s digital needs
-Help edit, and develop website content along with comprehensive strategies to increase overall usage
-Gather user feedback for website improvement and enhancements
-Develop content for newsletters, emails, knowledgebase, social media, blogs, marketing campaigns and various user documentation
-Enhance web usability through content and design on a continuous basis
-Coordinate and plan with all departments for content-related needs
-Assist in the documentation of organizational processes
-Work with marketing and graphic designers/integrators to ensure branding consistency
- Maintain product catalog, adding and removing products as needed.
-Manage site discounts, codes and/or offers, testing scenarios to ensure the correct discount is being applied as intended.
- Monitor inventory and report on replenishment needs to initiate the reordering process.
- Report on best sellers and slow-moving inventory.
- Implement weekly homepage content updates.
- Manage e-mails tied to on-site campaigns to ensure the messaging is cohesive and accurate.
- Recommend solutions for site enhancements to improve the customer experience
- Pull monthly reports on website/e-commerce performance.
- Proofread and conduct quality-control checks of web content and capabilities.
Required skills & abilities
-Strong verbal and written skills.
-Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Ecommerce backend knowledge proficiency
-Computer literacy and strong understanding of e-commerce, specifically Shopify, an asset
-Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
-Ability to work both independently and as a team member
-Ability to multi-task and to prioritize tasks
-Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
-Goal-oriented with the motivation to succeed personally and professionally
-Basic understanding of marketing research concepts
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter outlining the following:
- Tell us why you’re the person for this position.
- Name one thing you like about the NUTRIZONE brand or explain why you want to work here.
- Tell us how many hours/week your available and when you can start. ex. Immediately, 2 weeks, etc...
- Include your resume.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Montréal (Required)