New Condominium Development Sales Representative
RAD Marketing is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated sales representative(s) to join the sales & marketing team. As a member of RAD Marketing, the candidate will represent the client, prospective purchasers and RAD Marketing with the highest degree of professionalism and with the goal of selling out new condominium developments.
- University degree or college diploma
- Completing or recently completed Real Estate Sales Person Program
- Experience in new homes & condominium sales is an asset
- Experience in a real estate office is an asset
- Flexibility to shift gears in a fast-past environment and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Conflict resolution skills
- The ability to pre-qualify customers and close sales
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Must be willing to cultivate strong relationships with platinum, VIP and other real estate agents focusing on pre-construction condominiums
- Possess a sense of urgency, accountability and job ownership
- Strong planning, researching and organizing skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with ability to work long hours during the launch phase of a project.
- Thorough understanding of agreements of purchase and sale and sales process of pre-construction developments is an asset
- Generating sales, meeting sales targets & liaising with brokers & sales agents in the city
- Attention to detail, and follow up skills via phone
- Quick thinking and ability to overcome obstacles
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Provides exceptional buyer experiences to existing and potential buyers
- Strong closing skills a must
- Computer savvy with experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with CRM or other related database management systems
- Working weekends are required
Based on experience
About the company:
With a team that has over 30 years of combined experience in Real Estate, RAD Marketing is one of the top Sales and Marketing Firms for pre-construction developments in the Greater Toronto Area and Canada. RAD Marketing has sold over $3 billion in pre-construction condo developments in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and abroad, totaling more than 10,000 condominium suites: and the team is just getting started. Their unique sales and marketing approach to pre-construction condominiums has led to these developments being high profile sellout successes. A few notable Toronto based RAD Marketing projects include - Aura, Canada's tallest condo at 80 stories; King Toronto, the iconic project by Westbank and Allied in collaboration with Starchitect, Bjarke Ingels; the Shangri-La Hotel and Residences in Toronto; and the rebranded St Regis Hotel and Residences.
The key to their success has been implementing cutting edge strategies to redefine the execution of sales and marketing for Real Estate, which has allowed for their developer clientele to achieve some of the highest revenue increases when compared to competing projects in the same neighbourhoods. The talented team at RAD Marketing continues to execute on some of the most exciting projects throughout North America - being a driving force behind the evolution of these cities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract