Our team here at Creation Technologies is GROWING rapidly and we are looking for qualified individuals to join our awesome team!
We are looking for a Test Technician. We offer a lot of internal training and are passionate about internal growth opportunities.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we welcome you to read the following job description and apply TODAY!
You are a customer focused team player who thrives in a dynamic and fluid contract electronics manufacturing environment. You will be expected to have exceptional technical knowledge of electronics and programming in a manufacturing test environment. You will have a strong grounding in Design for Test and Manufacturing philosophy, and the ability to apply excellent verbal and written skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and its customers. You will be responsible for hardware and software design / quoting, development, implementation, improvement and ongoing support of test systems and processes whether developed in house or provided by the customer. You will be expected to exhibit significant technical leadership within the Creation Technologies Test Engineering team and provide day-to-day technical support in Creation Technologies manufacturing test areas.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Devise production test plan and test strategies for new assemblies.
- Design, prototype, fabricate, document, commission and validate Manufacturing Test for RF, analog and digital assemblies.
- Support and continuously improve manufacturing test systems already in production.
- Provide technical guidance and training to the troubleshooting team.
- Interface with customers on technical issues.
- Participate in Quality Assurance meetings and help investigating test-related issues.
- Disposition of nonconforming product
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in a manufacturing test environment.
- Proven strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and the desire to get the job done.
- Strong technical documentation abilities.
- Sound fundamental knowledge of digital and analog circuitry.
- Aptitude for mechanical and electro-mechanical concepts.
- Experience with ICT test development for Keysight and Teradyne test systems.
- Knowledge of Test and Measurement Instrumentation, including analog, digital, RF.
- Knowledge of software development tools and automated test software / languages such as C, LabVIEW and TestStand.
- Familiarity with Flying Probe Test, Bed-on-nails Functional Test, AOI and other related protocols/technologies an asset.
- Project Management experience would be an asset.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) registration in BC, or eligibility for APEGBC Registration would be an asset.
- Colour identification is a requirement of this role
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)