Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion (€24 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.lindecanada.ca.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, working out of our Regina SK facility, this position is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of an air separation facility.
Main Responsibilities include maintaining and troubleshooting all plant control devices, including PLCs, process computers, process analyzers, transmitters, and pneumatic control devices.
- College diploma in Industrial Instrumentation, Process Automation, or equivalent training.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s and Siemens APACS+ DCS’s.
- Ability to read and understand wiring schematics and process diagrams.
- Have knowledge and experience of maintaining and calibrating gas analyzers.
- Have experience with personal gas monitors, and area gas monitors.
- You are a reliable individual who can work under minimum supervision.
- Must be comfortable working with computers.
- Must have a safe attitude and a willingness to comply with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years of previous instrumentation experience.
- Class 5 driver license with clean abstract.
- Previous Servomex, Delta-F, Teledyne &/or Drager process analyzer experience.
- Previous experience in a processing plant.
- Electrical Journeyperson ticket is an asset.
- Schedule is 8 hr days, Monday to Friday but after-hours availability is expected as required.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive flex-benefits plan, a pension plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and much more!
Linde has an extensive background check process which includes a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification as well as others.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada without restrictions?
- Have you been convicted of a crime for which you have not received a record suspension?
- Do you have a college diploma in Industrial Instrumentation, Process Automation, or equivalent training?
- Do you have the ability to read and understand wiring schematics and process diagrams?
- instrumentation: 3 years (required)
- class 5 driver license with clean abstract (required)