Food Production Worker
Founded in 2006, Our goal since day one, has always been to create high quality innovative products within the food industry. We're always looking for motivated, hardworking, friendly people who take pride in doing their job to the best of their ability. If this sounds like you, you'll feel right at home.
· Great Hours: Full Time (8 am - 4:30 pm Mon-Fri) - will be going to 12 hour shifts sometime in 2021.
· Fast-Paced Work Environment.
· Full Employee Benefits.
· Newmarket Area
· Full Training Provided.
· Promote Within.
· Please email resumes within this Ad.
· Starting salary: $20.00 /hour.
This position is responsible for maintaining production line, including machine operating, inspection for damaged product, quality control, accurate and timely completion of tasks, Setup, takedown and sanitation of all parts and equipment. Working with, and in close proximity to sanitizing chemicals. Perform other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
· Lifting Requirements (Up to 30 lbs)
· Alert and aware at all times.
· Standing on feet for extended periods of time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday