Operations Program Manager
AMZN CAN Fulfillment Svcs, ULC
- 3+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupations of Systems Analyst, Business Operations Engineer, Business Operations Program Manager, or related.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Business or Finance or a related field.
- At least 2+ years SQL experience
This position has several key responsibilities including working with internal stakeholders to investigate and prevent customer dissatisfaction. This position also includes troubleshooting and resolving customer and CS queries, working with internal stakeholders, and use of data warehouse tools. Other projects may include creating or updating existing SOPs and reporting on key metrics.
We are part of the larger AWS Commerce Platform organization that is focused on the most interesting and challenging problems lying at the intersection of cloud computing and e-commerce. These include enabling developers and software companies to easily distribute, and make money from, their cloud-based products; enabling consumers of cloud-based software to evaluate, buy, and 1-click deploy even the most complicated cloud architectures; modeling the new ways that software is sold and consumed in a cloud environment; and interpreting and processing the very high volume stream of events (e.g. trillions per day) that underlies enabling e-commerce for the cloud. We are bringing Amazon.com's 19 years of e-commerce leadership and IP to bear on the cloud computing space, including providing the e-commerce platform on which AWS runs, and delivering the AWS Marketplace that enables third-party developers and software companies to launch cloud-based products. And, along the way, we get to tackle problems on the leading edge of security and fraud detection, distributed computing and bill computation, and low-latency/real-time analysis - all in an environment whose scale and high-throughput is orders of magnitude beyond most other systems.
- Experience involving distributed system performance analysis and optimization.
- Experience in E-commerce payments processing
- An MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Impeccable customer service focus with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – a team player with a solid work ethic
- Customer Service background
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail; able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to internal and external customers or vendors
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
- A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Women / Minority / Disability/Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.