Fresh Start Foods Canada Ltd. was founded in 1993 to provide Foodservice Customers with a fresh alternative. An outstanding supply network, efficient distribution through our three regional locations, and our thoroughly modern processing plant are all part of our commitment to provide the freshest fruits and vegetables possible.
Fresh Start Foods is currently hiring a full time Food Processor who is eager to work in a fast paced team oriented work environment in our Richmond, BC location.
- Night Shift – 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Reporting directly to the Lead Hand or Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a cooler environment,
- Able to stand and bend to complete tasks
- Cutting, peeling, and sorting vegetables,
- Meeting production outputs,
- Communicating quality issues; and
- Working in a team environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Basic English speaking skills,
- Accountable and dependable,
- Open to work in a changing work environment and able to multi-task,
- Flexibility in working schedule (Sundays and Holidays as required),
- Experience in food manufacturing procedures is an asset, and
- Reliable means of transportation is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care