Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The lead hand of the department ensures the coordination of the work volume as well as the assignment of tasks to the employees.
Interested? Apply directly to:
- Assigns staff to specific locations and assigns tasks according to established priorities;
- Establishes with the supervisor the labour requirements within the specified locations.
- Works with Material Handling Equipment Operators and other employees to coordinate replenishment of picking locations.
- Ensures that employees adhere at all times to work methods that respect health and safety.
- Follows up with employees against assigned tasks and validates their performance to ensure that established objectives are met;
- Facilitates the training of new employees and agency personnel.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma
- 2 years + experience in a distribution center
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, ERP and WMS is an asset
- Bilingual (French/English)
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.