Early Childhood Educator & ECE Assistant
Kindale Child Care Centre in Armstrong is seeking two enthusiastic individuals with a passion for working with children ages 3- 5 years in a fun and caring licensed space.
- MUST have Valid certification with BC Early Childhood Educator Registry
- Minimum 2 years experience working with children 3 years to 5 years old (Special Needs Certification an asset).
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Valid First Aid certification
- A positive, fun-loving attitude with the ability to work in a team setting.
Benefits of Employment:
· Excellent wages and benefit package including extended health, vacation, dental, pension and professional development opportunities.
· Schedule: Monday to Friday, between hours 7:30am - 5:30pm
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Participating in daily programming, teaching and maintaining health, safety and well- being of children.
·Creating an enjoyable learning environment.
Please No Phone Calls / No Drop Ins
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $25.19 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning requirements as per Licensing and Interior Health Authority regulations.
- working with children: 2 years (preferred)
- certificate with BC Early Childhood Ed. Registry? (preferred)