Les Aliments CDS Inc., are looking for a warehouse employee(s) to assist in the daily tasks related to the preparation, dispatch and receipt of orders. This person will be added to the team already in place to support the operations of the warehouse. We are looking for a dynamic, reliable, responsible and organized person.
Job: Order Assembler
Hours: Monday to Friday 7 AM – 15H30 PM
- Prepare orders for deliveries and pickups according to schedule and established processes. (check quantity and quality of products)
- Receiving and shipping of merchandise
- Control of inventory and quality standards
- Inspection and quality controls
- Repalletization (when necessary)
- Complete shipping, returns, quality documents, etc.
- Report differences at the inventory level
- Keep the work environment clean and safe
- Operate and maintain rolling equipment in good condition
- Comply with the rules and procedures of the warehouse
- All other related tasks
- 2-3 years of work experience in the warehouse
- 2 -3 years of experience in driving forklifts and electric pallet trucks
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the food field
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- SAP (an asset)
- Completed secondary education
- English / French (Spanish an asset)
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of forklift operator experience do you have?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak French?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- forklift operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- forkilfting: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)