Kenworth Truck Centres is one of Ontario’s leading Truck Dealerships, with eight service locations across Ontario. We are currently offering a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become part of our business.
We have an opening now for front/ back counter Parts Person with Industry experience to work Day Shift / Afternoons as well as a weekend shift as required.
We are looking for a Full-time Parts Advisor with a minimum of two years of Heavy Duty or Automotive parts experience. The ideal candidate for this position has excellent customer service skills, strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Filling orders for technicians in our busy Service Department
- Placing orders in a timely fashion
- Dealing with walk-in and telephone customers
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Has strong heavy duty parts knowledge and preferably dealership experience.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Ensure sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
What You Offer:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous Heavy Duty parts experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Computerized Parts lookup is an asset
- A strong team attitude
- You are willing to learn and be coached from senior parts staff
- You have a passion for customer service. You use your excellent communication skills to assist customers with inquiries
- You are self-motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Opportunity to be a part of a great team and positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
If you have dealership experience with strong customer service skills we would like to hear from you!
If you do not have experience as a parts counter person we will be willing to train the right person.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dealership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Parts Advisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)