Digitally Savvy Inc. has been a trusted digital marketing partner for some of North America’s largest brands for over a decade. We are best known for our high-ROI search engine optimization (SEO) services, but we also offer a comprehensive range of services that includes running paid search campaigns, conversion rate optimization, content marketing, social media marketing, web design and development services. Our mission is to help brands unlock their digital path and move towards a predictable growth.
Because our success in developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing campaigns for our clients was so great, we decided to acquire websites in Finance, Health, and Parenting niches, and then scale them.
We are looking for a Part-Time Content Writer Intern. This Internship is ideal for students, recent grads, or anyone who is looking to transition careers and wants to learn how to stand out from the crowd. This internship will teach you how to become the kind of content writer that every company wants to hire.
In this digitally savvy world, simply being a talented writer is no longer enough. You need to know how to optimize your articles for search engines so that you can bring more visitors, and consequently more sales, to any business. We will teach you how to apply basic and advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques in order to nurture your already ample talent for content creation.
Length of the Internship: 3 months
What We're Looking For:
- Impeccable writing, spelling, and grammar
- Solid organizational skills, exceptionally responsive and detail-oriented
- Proficient in following directions and taking feedback
- Comfortable to work remotely
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- A desire to learn and improve your skills on a continual basis
- Ability to adapt writing styles/tones to different audiences
What You'll Experience:
- Work Remotely: Live and work wherever you want, while expanding your portfolio
- SEO Training: Get access to webinars, designed specifically for Content Writers by one of the best SEO Specialists in the industry
- Freedom: Have a flexible schedule to work whenever is convenient for you
- Culture: Open, supportive, and extraordinarily helpful work environment
- Mentorship: Get coaching on how to secure stable, full-time work as a Content or Copy Writer
For testimonials and our comprehensive training plan go here: http://digitallysavvy.ca/content-writing-internship/
Thank you for applying! All applicants will receive an automatic email with instructions about next steps of the interview process. Please check your email as soon as possible because there are deadlines involved.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship