NewAge Products Inc. (NAP) is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality, first-class Garage, Outdoor Kitchen and Home Bar Categories based out of Vaughan. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage products that are competitively priced to meet consumer's needs and budget. Our products are sold at major retailers such as Home Depot, Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50+ million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. Reporting to the Sales Analytics Manager, the Promotions Strategy Manager will be responsible for ensuring the optimization of promotion programs across our direct and wholesale websites. Collaborating with Account Managers, Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales Analytics, this role requires a detail-oriented individual with experience developing, coordinating and executing strategic initiatives to drive sales activity, and subsequently reporting the results.
- Development, coordination and execution of promotion and merchandising strategies based upon each retail partner’s unique criteria
- Identifying sales driving opportunities within wholesale partner websites and programs; assessing viability of these to communicate internal cross-functional partners
- Track results of each campaign for effectiveness and deliver post mortem to appropriate parties
- Recommend promotional activity to optimize inventory status
- Manage retail partner roadmap to track and prioritize all open initiatives relating to promotional opportunities
- Support the forecasting process by assessing and making recommendations based off of rate of sale and retailer promotional parameters
- Effectively inform internal and external partners of key information pertaining to account activity
- Post-Secondary education in a related field of study such as Business, Economics, or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in e-commerce account management, or in a demand planning role within a retail organization
- Advanced Excel skills required, DAX/Powerpivot knowledge preferred
- Working SQL knowledge
- Must be proactive and results-oriented with strong organization, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships quickly
- Strong analytical, planning, prioritization, execution, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Salary range between $60,000 - $65,000
- Benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We have office lunches twice a month, celebrations and special events to build strong teams
Headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India. NewAge is committed to being a trusted brand in the home improvement market by offering unique products, better value and a best in class buying experience. With strong core values that support our need to improve everything we touch, using a customer centric approach to achieve measured growth.
At NewAge, we focus our efforts on long term success, simplify the overly complex, respect the dignity of all people, ask ourselves if this is the right decision for the customer, live with integrity and openness and recognize our responsibility to the team. If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
How to Apply:
If you match the above profile, please apply with your full resume and cover letter with an explanation as to why you would be a fit. We thank all interested candidates for applying. We will only contact candidates we are pursuing. No phone calls please.
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year