Locally Owned and Operated Self-Storage in Northern Alberta
U * STORE * IT Self Storage is proud to be a 100% Canadian privately owned storage company in Alberta, with 5 locations in Edmonton and Red Deer. Security, convenience, and access – these are the words that define U * STORE * IT Self-Storage and that drive our growth and success.
U * STORE * IT is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join our team at our Erin Ridge facility in St. Albert. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day office administration and maintenance of the storage facility. You will be customer service oriented, professional, organized and efficient with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in our fast-paced environment!
R*esponsibilities would include, but are not limited to, the following: *
· Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries, including quoting prices, describing benefits of facility, site tours and determining appropriate size of storage unit required
· Enter rental agreements into software and arrange payment details
· Balance and close the Point of Sale (POS) credit card machine on a daily basis
· Assist customers with move-ins and move-outs
· Daily cleaning of facility
· Assisting with site safety and security
· Site maintenance
· Assist in training and managing junior staff
· Retail sales of moving and packaging supplies
· Seasonal duties, snow removal & yard maintenance
· High School Diploma, or equivalent
· Minimum two (2) years of experience in a relevant role is required
· Working knowledge of general office procedures involving equipment and machines, procurement, etc.
· Beginner to intermediate knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to work alone and in a team environment
· Must speak, read and write English fluently
· Candidate will be asked to provide a clear Criminal Record Check
The salary for this position is based on 45 hours per week. Hourly rate is $18.00 – $20.00 per hour, based on experience. To apply, please submit your resume via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,120.00 to $46,800.00 /year
- Manager or Property Management : 2 years (Required)
- St. Albert, AB (Preferred)