The Centre for Education and Training is working with Teleperformance to help them find candidates for the role of Social Media Content Moderator.
Teleperformance is the worldwide leading provider of outstanding customer experiences at every single opportunity. We are the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience. We’ve been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Responsible for reviewing social media to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines
- Ability to work through invasive/disruptive content
- Effectively log and track social content
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Produce frequent reports that tracks all social engagements
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to react quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Consistent follow up with all interactions and engagement, social media is a 24/7 medium that requires high level of engagement and immediate turnaround time.
- Experience working in Australian, New Zealand and British markets is an asset
- Familiar/actively engaged on social media
- One year previous customer service experience required
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize.
What we offer:
Hourly Pay with the opportunity to earn bonuses basis performance or the employee referral program. Overnight premiums if your shift falls between 10 pm to 6 am
Excellent medical, dental and benefits plans- An employee assistance program
Internal career advancement opportunities with JUMP Teleperformance Career Plan
Several discounts used on various services (Gym, Costco, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media or Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)