Located in Montreal, CGI’s Payroll Services Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital. Together with your team members, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We are proud to have rewarding relationships with our clients; whose satisfaction rate is very high.
Ready to have a meaningful impact? This job is as reliable as you are!
We are ready for you:
- Never stop learning: we offer a complete, ongoing and paid training on Canadian payroll;
- Never stop growing: Career Opportunities supported by a professional development plan;
- Build true partnerships with your teammates, managers and clients.
- Enjoy our work environment recognized as one of the best in the country (Great Place to Work certified);
- As CGI members you will have access to our Share Purchase Plan and will be part of our Profit Participation Plan as of your first day with us;
- We care about our members: Employee Assistance Program, Health and wellness program, Comprehensive Insurance coverage financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Work-life balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
You must attend a two week full-time paid training for this position.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Communicate with clients in your portfolio to enter their payroll data;
- Produce payroll based on the client’s expectations and legislation in force;
- Plan and organize your work to comply with service levels and client expectations;
- Provide timely support to clients when entering their payroll data;
- Follow the department’s policies and procedure;
- Comply with the quality standards for communication with clients;
- Act as a resource person for client retention;
- Participate in knowledge sharing within your team;
- Work in close collaboration with the other sectors.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
High school diploma;
- One year of full-time experience or two years of part-time experience in payroll or in customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and maintaining a positive attitude;
- Customer service oriented;
- Versatile and autonomous;
- Respect confidentiality and detail oriented;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Very well organized and able to prioritize;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and of Internet navigation;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in both French and English (Essential).