***** We are still actively hiring if this job posting is still up.
As one of the world's leading supply chain management companies, we design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics. We are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of industry sectors, including automotive, consumer & retail, energy, healthcare, industrial, aerospace, and technology.
Primary Objective of Position:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to manual loading and uploading of freight with the use of pallet jack (pump truck), sorting, and scanning packages. Duties include general labour and warehouse maintenance. Works under the direct supervision of the Operations Supervisor or Team Lead.
3200 East Broadway, Vancouver
5 minute walking distance from Rupert Skytrain station
Work Hours - PART TIME ONLY AVAILABLE:
1) PART TIME - 30 Hours/ Week
Sun-Thurs 2:00PM - 8:00PM
Shifts are 4-6 hours each - please let us know what you prefer.
(Must be available for ALL Sun-Thurs shifts to qualify. Being available for only some of the days shall not qualify).
2) PART TIME - 16 hours/ week
Fri & Sat 2:00PM - 10:30PM
Shifts are 4-8 hours each - please let us know what you prefer.
(Must be available for BOTH Fri and Sat shifts to qualify. Being available for only one day shall not qualify).
***** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET OUR SCHEDULE AVAILABILITY ABOVE. DUE TO OPERATIONAL DEMANDS, WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE ANY OTHER SCHEDULE.
Essential Job Functions:
- Unload and load packages
- Manual sorting and scanning packages
- Meeting the KPI scan rate
- Adhere to CEVA's policies and procedures
- Comply with operations requirements as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma preferred
- Possess a valid work permit
- Must possess problem solving, conflict resolution, decision making and planning/organizing skills
- Ability to work in high volume pedestrian and machine traffic
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent time management/ computer skills
- Ability to commit to varying schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and noisy environment
- Work area can get quite hot and humid in the summer
- Frequent walking, bending and lifting and constant standing
- Handling of packages up to 50 lbs
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, no phone call or agency inquiries please. Our organization is an equal opportunity employer . It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, colour, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, martial status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour