For more than 40 years, whether our patients/clients are at home, in the hospital or in a long-term care facility, we offer compassionate care coupled with quality service. To us, quality service means, listening closely to our clients, partnering with them and treating them with courtesy and respect. We are a fully accredited provider of home health care services dedicated to exceptional services, quality and professional employee development.
The Territory (Healthcare) Sales Representative is an energetic self-starter that will be accountable for business development sales across Spectrum’s range of services. The ideal candidate is a goal-driven individual who is comfortable working with defined sales targets that align with the strategic business plan. This individual will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and developing relationships with key accounts and stakeholders within target channels to cultivate referrals and new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies opportunities for formal or contractual relationships.
- Executes territory sales strategies to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective clients.
- Works to drive a vision of growth by focusing on the needs and expectations of the referral community and clients.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including CRM compliance and e-mail correspondence.
- Educates the target community about the services provided through effective sales calls with the appropriate tools and literature.
- Forecasts sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies and models and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Evaluates client needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meets personal and team sales targets.
- Reports and provides feedback to management using financial data.
- Actively spreads brand awareness through organizing and participating in lead-generation activity including trade shows, community education, and marketing campaigns.
- Networks to improve the presence and reputation of the company.
- Adheres to the safe work/risk management policies and practices of Spectrum Health Care.
- Works within the Ethical Practice Framework of Spectrum Health Care.
- Understands the range of services provided by each division of the Spectrum family and how it contributes to our model of Total Client Care.
- Continually assess, anticipate, identify and respond to new and changing needs of clients and communicates available Total Client Care resources to clients when appropriate
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Sales Rep as well as 3-5 years’ experience selling in a service-oriented business is preferred.
- University, college or equivalent work experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Must be a self-starter willing to initiate cold-calling inquiries.
- Depth of experience in community healthcare would be considered an asset.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where multitasking and prioritizing is essential.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, critical thinking, conflict management and systems development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Working knowledge of the sales cycle and prospecting process, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Must have a valid G class driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
To learn more about Spectrum Healthcare, please visit our website at spectrumhealthcare.com.
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment process.
If you require accommodation because of a disability through the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at (hr@ spectrumhealthcare.com) for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time