10-20 hours/week (Mon-Friday 1:30 to 5:30, Sat 8:00 to 5:00)
Team up with the Best People and the Best products!!
You know your way around a phone! You are friendly, helpful and can respond efficiently to our client’s needs; consistently exceeding their expectations!
We are one of Canada’s largest John Deere dealerships, leading the industry since 1965! It’s not just the great products that make us an amazing place to work… it’s the People!! Work where extraordinary happens- it’s what we do together that sets us apart!!
You can work in a fast-paced environment, utilizing a switchboard/paging phone system. You demonstrate exceptional customer service skills with a polite, friendly and positive approach.
As well as:
- General administration duties.
- Contributing to ensure our dealership is clean and organized.
- Demonstrating high ethical standards and personal integrity- maintaining client and dealership confidentiality.
Previous experience would be considered an asset.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- On-the-job Training.
- Potential to grow your career within the Company.
- Employee Discounts!!
Job Type: Part-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Preferred)