Safety First Muirhead’s Ltd. is a leader in the Oilfield & Construction industry; providing skilled & professional safety services/on-site medical support for over 23 years. We are a trusted partner enhancing the quality and safety of our clients’ assets and infrastructures while safeguarding their operations. We consistently provide this through our quality training, our innovative approach, and our motivated team who are committed to operational excellence.
We are currently searching for a permanent full-time Operations Coordinator to join our team Hardisty, AB. The Operations Coordinator performs the day-to-day dispatch operations and activities and ensures the operations department is in compliance with company and customer site policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a confidential, self-directed manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Receives incoming calls from internal and external customers.
- Plans, assigns, directs\coordinates, reviews, and documents the work of our field personnel and provides assistance to our clients.
- Plans, assigns, directs\coordinates the mobilization and demobilization of field personnel to\from the individual job(s).
- Plans, assigns, directs and coordinates the required orientation(s) (both internal & external) of the Safety First Muirhead’s Ltd. personnel.
- Plans, assigns, directs and coordinates the equipment, (via the Shop Manager) as required by the client to complete their requested services.
- Plans, assigns, directs and coordinates the employee hiring in conjunction with HSE, Payroll and HR.
- Plans, assigns, directs and coordinates the activities of field staff during non-chargeable time.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of dispatch goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and work standards.
- Develops, maintains and monitors personnel scheduling, forecasting and utilization rate on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis in conjunction with General Manager.
- Monitors and evaluates service quality to ensure compliance with both Safety First Muirhead’s company policy & OHS standards. Including but not limited to investigation of complaints with recommendations for corrective action in consultation with General Manager.
- Acts as a liaison with & between field & office staff, management and clients to ensure continuity of excellent customer service in parallel with satisfaction of company procedures & policies.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.
Education and work experience:
- Previous experience as a Coordinator or Dispatcher in a comparable setting is strongly recommended.
- Strong industry knowledge of Oilfield/Construction is an asset.
- Training in Business Administration or a similar field is an asset.
- Equivalent industry experience combined with other formal training and accreditations may be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dispatching: 3 years (Preferred)
- Coordination: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Hardisty, AB
Job Type: Full-time