We are looking for a Real Estate Law Clerk to join our established Real Estate Law Firm.
A candidate with a minimum of two years experience handling real estate files from beginning to end is preferred but not necessary.
The ideal candidate will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- opening client files;
- preparing and reviewing Agreements of Purchase and Sale;
- completing title searches and off-title searches, drafting requisition letters and responses to requisition letters;
- completing all necessary documents for a residential or commercial real estate purchase or sale transaction;
- reviewing Mortgage Instructions from lenders, preparing necessary documentation for the mortgage transaction;
- completing all standard correspondence, including opening letters and reporting letters to clients;
- communication with clients on all aspects of the transaction;
- general office clerical duties including some reception coverage.
Proficiency with Lawyer Done Deal, Teraview, email, scheduling and shared calendars, and word processing are requirements. A candidate with experience with other real estate software (Conveyancer, PC Law) is acceptable and will be trained to use Lawyer Done Deal.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Law Clerk: 2 years (Preferred)