Responsible for coordinating inbound and outbound shipments to and from the DC.
What you'll do:
1. Verify all receiving documentation and maintain accuracy at all times (i.e. excel spreadsheets whiteboards etc.).
2. Accurately complete and maintain all necessary reports, logs, and forms.
3. Demonstrate familiarity with characteristics of problem freight.
4. Work with Logistics Store Support (LSS) to ensure all issues handled within set guidelines and timelines and coordinate freight issues with the appropriate departments to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
5. Complete a driver’s inbound paperwork for the receiving operation in a timely manner in addition to completing that driver’s POD to allow him a quick turnaround time.
6. Diligent monitoring of all outbound loads through carrier management, Four kites, etc. and implement recovery options when on-time service to stores is in jeopardy
7. Execute holiday planning to ensure high level of service during crucial Walmart events.
8. Daily creation of a load plan that guarantees on-time performance, increases efficiency, and reduces cost to the business.
Age - 18 or older
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Job Type: Full-time