Acts as a resource person for clients and assist investment advisors with administrative tasks and transaction processing related to managing client accounts.
- Assist in preparing advisors for client meetings, including preparation of account opening documentation, product research, etc.
- Account processing (converting RRSP to RRIF, setting up RRIF payments, estates, beneficiary updates, etc.)
- Process a variety of transactions (ex: issuing cheques, deposits, contributions and withdrawals, incoming and outgoing transfers).
- Process unsolicited trades and provide quotes.
- Takes the lead on team or client projects
- Research industry related information from a variety of sources as requested by advisor.
- Keep abreast of policy and procedure changes within the firm and industry.
- Commit to rigorous follow up relating to all client transactions to ensure proper processing and minimize errors.
- Maintain client files, ensure that all documentation and notes are compliant with industry regulations.
- Acts as a resource person for clients (ex: generating specialized reports, questions about specific products)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field of study.
- Minimum of three years’ industry experience, preferably in an administrative or operational capacity.
- Registered as an IR with IIROC
- Professional designation such as PFP or CFP considered an asset.
- Fulfill Continuing Education requirements.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, consistent work ethic
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Excellent attitude and committed to providing extraordinary service.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- industry: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)