Canadian Automotive Instruments LTD. is an automotive instruments distributor located in Stony Plain, Alberta. The company has been in business since 1996 and has recently changed hands to a new owner.
At Canadian Automotive Instruments LTD., we provide our customers a diverse range of automotive diagnostic tools used by heavy diesel engines across the world. We also act as a distributor of automotive senders and instruments.
The Tech & Assembly Support position reports to the owner of the company. This position is responsible for efficiently and accurately configuring and assembling products for customer orders. This position also requires the team member to provide exceptional customer service to both purchasing customers and those who require additional technical support with their product(s) after purchase.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
· Developing extensive knowledge of company’s products.
· Providing technical support and troubleshooting for customers after products have been purchased.
· Assisting customers in product selection, take and process orders.
· Pick, assemble, and configure products for orders, prepares for shipping.
· Test, diagnose, and repair electronic products.
· Conducting spot inventory counts.
· Performing preventative maintenance and reporting defective equipment, property, and safety hazards.
· Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
· Adheres to customer service commitments.
· Adheres to all work safety rules and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Successful candidates will:
· Have strong operating knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products.
· Be comfortable working with computers and learning new software.
· Have strong communication skills and be able to clearly communicate with team members, vendors, and customers.
· Have strong time management and organizational abilities.
· Provide exceptional customer service to external clients.
· Have the capability to diagnose and resolve technical problems.
· Adept with a general knowledge in automotive wiring and electronics.
· Have a high attention to detail.
High school diploma is a minimum requirement.
Preference given to post-secondary training or certification in electronics assembly and repair.
Reference ID: CAI-AB-SP-001-210531
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2021-06-20
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00-$23.00 per hour
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place.