Responsible for Mortgage Initial application intake to final funding of the deals for Both Residential Lending and Commercial Financing.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Experience candidate only apply & should be able to calculate TDS & GDS
- Proficient in FILOGIX, MORWEB, BROKER BASE & VERICO NETWORKS Software, 3 years of Mandatory experienced candidates only to be applied.
- Mortgage Agents License an Asset but not Required
Role and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments, set up Initial Intakes of Application analysis, (Calculate the various loan ratios) L.T.V;D.S.C.R;T.D. S;G.D.S;L.N and follow the underwriting process.
- Borrowers' Guidelines must correspond with Lenders underwriting standards and practice
- Follow-up on documentation, collection of appraisals report. Reviews the documents on a borrowers guidelines and Identify the lenders underwriting risks and prepare the file for it.
- RATIOS CALCULATION ANALYSIS: S.C.R; L.T.V; D.Y.R; C.R; O.R; L.C.R & N.W.L.R.
- Examine the customer's borrowing situation and Implement an appropriate solution based creative underwriting and financing. By using an interview technique.
- Filing (Paper & Electronically) & Client/Lender Communication (Email, Phone, Text, Fax)
- Submit completed applications, supporting documentation to lenders & Following up with the lawyer & the consultant for the smooth closing of the Mortgage deal (Open To Funding)
- Communicate with Appraisers, Underwriters, Lawyers, Real Estate Brokers, Accountants, Environmental Assessment Consultants, Engineering Firms, Designers, Builders, Developers and Three Levels of Government Authorities.
- Strong Analytical Skills, Attention to Detail, Excellent interpersonal Skills & Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills – both written & verbal especially in drafting agreements
- Able to Assume a High Level of Responsibility, Multi-Task and handle prospective changes effectively in a fast-paced working environment. 80% of the tasks will be over the phone
- Ability to work Under Pressure & Compliance with Strict Deadlines. Work Independently & Self-Motivating, with minimum supervision and maximum virtual monitoring.
- Capacity to prioritize tasks in a busy environment in order to meet daily objectives
Fluency in written and spoken English and Spoken Tamil is an asset!
We encourage ALL EXPERIENCED & QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THIS PART TIME POSITION,however only those who are selected will be called for an interview. Please fax your resume to 416-422-6499
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Part-time
- Mortgage Underwriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Filogix: 1 year (Preferred)