We are currently working with a company that is looking to add 3 additional Netsuite professionals to their existing team and specifically to add skilled Functional Consultants. (Actively interviewing and hiring, Covid-19 has no effect on business).
They are currently looking for an experienced Functional Consultant in NetSuite and are very flexible with salary + benefits and PTO. They offer full remote flexibility and the opportunity to grow and advance quickly throughout the company. They have been tripling profits for the past 3 years in a row and have a strong focus on work life balance.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys a challenge, is able to hit the ground running and is looking to grow into a leadership role
- Idealy 3+ end to end Netsuite implementations
- 3-5 years of experience in ERP business analysis
- A university degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, or a relevant discipline in Business Administration (accounting or finance)
- Have experience in all phases of a project: analysis, design, deployment, configuration, system administration, conversion, installation, training, support
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with implementing/integrating NetSuite
- Must be able to demonstrate experience creating reports, saved searches and user dashboards
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Strong focus on work/life balance
Job Type: Full-time
- ERP Implementation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Netsuite : 2 years (Preferred)