Are you passionate about the design and development of high quality software solutions that exceed customer expectations?
Located in Markham, eSCRIBE Software Ltd is a premier supplier of meeting management solutions to public sector organizations worldwide. We are seeking a versatile junior developer to join our rapidly expanding team. The ideal individual will be a team-player, solution-oriented and analytical, with focus on quality on time delivery.
You are a graduate of a college or University Computer Sciences program with a minimum 2 years of hands-on work experience in a .NET software development environment for commercially available vertical software;
- Maintenance support, bug fixing and optimization of existing software code base
- Prototyping, coding and unit testing of new application features
- Degree or diploma in computer science or programming
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer / application developer
- Experience developing with SharePoint 2010 or later is an asset
- A team player with a passion for exceeding customer expectations, and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we will offer you:
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing amazing team
- Competitive salary - 100% employer-paid benefits with health spending account
- Companywide Birthday lunches & daily snacks
- Fun casual team environment
- Quarterly team building activities
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, please send your resume. While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- software development/application developer: 2 years (Preferred)