Maternity Leave Position - 1 year (with potential for a continuing position)
Who We Are Looking for:
Are you comfortable with talking to strangers, both in person and on the phone? Are you a self-starter? Is being “organized” a top priority in your life and are you able to multitask and prioritize projects,while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day? Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal? Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available for a Patient Coordinator at our growing physiotherapy clinics.
About Us – Dynamic Health Physiotherapy
We are a small (but growing) physiotherapy clinic, established in Fredericton for
two years. We currently employ four people at our two clinics, serving the greater Fredericton area. We have grown steadily in the past two years and our growth has happened because of the incredible team and culture that has been created at Dynamic Health by the staff. We have created a place where staff love to come to work, to learn and grow – and a place that our patients look forward to coming back to time and time again. www.dynamichealthphysio.ca is the website of our clinic for your inspection. We now have a growing client database and we’re looking to add value to our service by bringing in someone who can occupy the most
important role in our clinic - you are the one who interacts with each and every patient that walks through our doors. As a result, we are now offering you an opportunity to help us to continue to grow and provide an exceptional customer experience for our patients that goes way beyond what is offered by most health care facilities. The right person is likely to have been working in a customer-facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with customers, answering questions on the phone and in person, and turning inquiries into happy customers.
You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting inquiries into paying patients and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world. Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking
in new patients via the phone or those who walk into our clinic directly and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for - and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to
- Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physiotherapy
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved
- Ensure that all invoices are created on time, every time and are sent to the appropriate person (in house or externally)
- Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
- Foster deep relationships with patients ensuring NPS score hits agreed levels
- Ensure the clinic is clean and in order, with general cleaning daily, and regular thorough cleanings.
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable)
- Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered
- Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
- Organization and planning: plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
What we will do for you:
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personalized service.
- Competitive wage with potential for future employment opportunities.
Training: Beginning mid May for 2 weeks of part time training hours, starting full time June 1st.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours
580 Two Nations Crossing
Fredericton, NB E3A 0X9
Please submit your resume and send an email with a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable and what you are looking for in the role (i.e. how can we make/keep you happy in the role if you are successful?)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.00 /hour