Customer Service Representative
We have a part time permanent employment opportunity available in our Customer Service department for a Customer Service Representative. This position reports to the Supervisor of the Customer Service Department. The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who will be responsible for answering incoming customer inquiries via email and over the phone. They will work closely with internal stakeholders within the company to provide our customers with timely and accurate responses. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional communication, organizational, and troubleshooting skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Resolving and tending to customer comments, questions, concerns and requests by telephone, email and postal mail.
- Documenting and tracking compliments, complaints, requests for assistance, product and service inquiries.
- Teaching customers how to use our two websites: www.saveonfoods.com and www.morerewards.ca.
- Working closely with our Ecommerce Team Leads and Personal Delivery Assistance to resolve customers concerns regarding their online shopping orders; this can include but is not limited to applying credits to accounts for missing/returned products and resolving billing issues.
- Providing support for the Bulk Gift Card program and switchboard/reception coverage.
- Great at problem solving and looking for creative solutions.
- Outgoing and love to interact with customers over the phone.
- A great multitasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work a rotation of shifts as there will be some evening and weekend shifts required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Sound analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working on computers and proficient in MS outlook, Excel and Word.
- The ability to type (35 WPM min) while talking on the phone.
- Excellent business writing and time management skills.
- The ability to adapt and learn new skills within an always changing and faced paced environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)