Our Client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Condominium Law Clerk with a minimum of 5 years' dedicated experience in condo closings. The ideal candidate should have a specific focus on condo closings.
- Proficient in reading and understanding new construction agreements of purchase and sale, disclosure statements, condominium declaration, bylaws, and statement of adjustments.
- In-depth knowledge of various condominium structures, including common element condominiums and standard condominiums.
- Familiarity with Tarion Addendums and qualifications for GST/HST New Housing Rebates.
- Expertise in utilizing web-based programs such as Teraview for conducting title searches, interpreting parcel registers, and preparing and registering transfer deeds/mortgages.
- Proficiency in using web-based programs like Lawyer Done Deal and Unity.
- Ability to read and comprehend status certificates.
- Excellent ability to work well and stay calm under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Condominium Law Clerk: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person