Valley Acrylic Bath Ltd. is seeking to fill a full-time, permanent General Labour position at our manufacturing plant in Mission, BC.
General Labour Job Summary: Working and assisting others in performing their tasks efficiently in relation to bathtub manufacturing; tasks will vary according to where assistance is required; typical duties require workers to wear steel-toed work boots, as well as other protective garments.
General Labour Job Duties:
- Transport merchandise between receiving stations, warehouse, and production areas.
- Maintain industry vehicles and material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner. (Forklift license is preferred.)
- Execute daily work instructions received from the Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Operate manual material handling equipment such as hand jacks and wheeled carts safely.
- Maintain the work area, and keep it clean, safe, and organized.
- Lift and carry merchandise as needed.
- Manage housekeeping activities when requested to follow instructions rapidly and able to communicate with others and follow instructions in a timely manner.
- Assist in lifting and moving bathtubs, etc.
- Can lift and move heavy objects, weighing up to 100lbs.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours: Monday to Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We would like to thank everyone who has applied, but only those selected will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)