"Grow With Your Students + Turn Time Into Money = DaDa (the leading online English education platform based in China)”
What we offer
Range: $19.00 – $33.00 per hour
1) Have a base salary when you don’t have many trial classes at the beginning (first 2 months)
2) Flexibility in creating your schedule
3) Attendance bonus
4) Bonus for higher performance teachers
5) $7 for each trial student signup
6) Successful teacher referral fee ($100 each)
3 to 20 hours per week
Available slots: Mon to Fri 18:00 to 20:30 Beijing time, GMT+8 (peak hours) + weekends time
Why Choose DaDa:
DaDa is a Chinese online education platform that offers American and British elementary education experiences to Chinese students aged 4–16. The company hires English Language instructors to give 30-minute, 1 by 1 online, fully immersive lessons delivered via the company's learning platform and based on U.S. Common Core State Standards. The process adheres to a flipped classroom model, entailing a pre-class video that introduces key learning points, interactive 1 to 1 instruction that reinforces learning objectives, and follow-up, post class homework.
The benefits for joining us:
DaDa is 1 to 1 student class room model. After training and matching, teacher and student are fixed.
Teaching is important and so is growth! We provide free training courses to help our teachers be better equipped and achieve more.
Set your own schedule, and location is not a problem. You can be a super star teacher and work from home.
DaDa partners with world-class authoritative publishers, such as Pearson, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University and other prestigious publishers/ learning centers.
Training and certification
If you are not certified, ESL training courses are provided (such as TESOL/TEFL/CELTA etc.)
- Speak English at an idiomatic level (neutral accent)
- Hold a BA degree or above (desirable)
- Stable and strong internet connection
- Teaching experience is preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.00 to $33.00 /hour