Recognized as one of North America’s leading custom enclosures manufacturers, CMP Advanced Mechanical Solutions designs and manufactures complex products for customers in the enterprise and storage, EMS, homeland security, industrial, medical diagnostics and lab, power, self-service (ATM, kiosk, retail), and semiconductor capital-equipment industries, as well as new and emerging markets.
CMP has state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facilities with air-conditioned environments in Châteauguay, Quebec, near Montreal, Binghamton, New York.
The health and well-being of employees is at the heart of CMP's concerns. In 2013, the company received the "Employee Well-Being" jury's heartfelt prize and in 2014 she won the Dux Contest for her healthy eating initiatives.
Since January 2017, CMP is certified « Healthy Enterprise ».
NPI technologist - Chateauguay
Working in collaboration with the Product Line Manager, the New Product Introduction technologist will be responsible for the quality and precision of information into our ERP system, BAANIV(MK).
- Define the correct sequence of operations based on a technical plan.
- input data into the ERP system
- Maintain information in the ERP system.
- Define the list of required materials in the ERP system.
- Participate in project planning meetings.
- Estimate cycle times based on pre-established standards.
- Maintain / Define / Evaluate pre-established standards.
- Define the quantities of optimal production batches.
- Identify the best method of production.
- Potentially other technical tasks as needed.
- DEC in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent experience.
- Technical expertise (manufactures of metal products, read and understand technical drawings)
- Good knowledge of the industry related to the manufacturing process
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with ERP software
- Strong motivation to succeed
- Work closely with Product Line Managers
- Willingness to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Reliability and integrity, dedicated to the task
- Level of supervision required: minimal
- Perfectly bilingual
- Knowledge of BAAN IV (MK) an asset
For you we have:
4.0 Company (at the cutting edge of technology)
Group insurance (after 3 months)
Health and Wellness program
Beach Volleyball league
Free gym and workout classes
Fresh fruits offered
Positive and friendly work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent