Slinger Solutions is a smart technology, custom installation company. Our reputation for quality, innovation, and professionalism has been built through many successful installations, since our establishment in 2007. Situated in the heart of Kitchener-Waterloo, Slinger Solutions works directly with builders, contractors, and homeowners alike, to provide our clients with suitable solutions that deliver all of their individual needs. We specialize in the incorporation of audio, video, security, lighting control, shade control and HVAC.
Slinger solutions is seeking knowledgeable, self-motivated AV Technician that will bring excellent management and networking skills and have a focus on exceptional client relations. They are willing to listen to the manager, designer and client to figure out the most optimal system per scope of work and budget. They have experience in installing, programming, and servicing integrated systems for home theater, whole-house audio/video, surveillance systems, lighting control, networking, and integrated control. They typically have their own van and are in charge of maintaining cleanliness and inventory on that van.
- Maintain rapport with clients from installation planning to job completion
- Installation of home audio and theater systems, smart home technology, home automation, phone and network systems
- Maintains detailed job records on the service and installation at each project
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by representing the company, its products and services with a knowledgeable and professional approach
- Knowledge and experience in AV installation required
- Experience performing service calls an asset
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and resolve problems
- Reporting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver's abstract
Job Type: Full-time
- Audio Visual: 2 years (preferred)