Cornerstone College is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Academic Coordinator to join our team. This position will focus on monitoring the daily attendance and academic performance of all students and ensuring that corrective actions are taken where necessary.
In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing data to identify patterns and trends in attendance and academic performance, as well as identifying and reporting on potential issues that may affect student success. You will work closely with the Academic Director to develop and implement strategies to improve attendance and academic performance, and ensure that all students receive the support they need to succeed.
- Monitor and track daily attendance and academic performance of all students
- Analyze data to identify patterns and trends in attendance and academic performance
- Identify and report on potential issues and corrective actions needed to maintain student success
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to develop and implement strategies to improve attendance and academic performance
- Develop and manage quality assurance processes to ensure that all data is accurate and up-to-date
- Provide regular reports to management on attendance and academic performance, and make recommendations for improvement
- Conduct regular training sessions for faculty and staff on quality assurance processes and best practices
- Additional responsibilities assigned by the Academic Director
- Conflict resolution skills an asset
- Triaging complex student files and provision of a plan to resolve such cases for the Academic Director
- Supporting department heads, instructors and Academic Director as needed.
- LMS and productivity note taking tool experience such as Notion are an asset.
- PTIB knowledge is an asset
- Bachelor's degree in education, counseling, or related field
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and software
- Competitive compensation
- Fun in-person and off-sites get-togethers
- Your welcome pack at your arrival
- Healthy (and not so healthy) snacks in the office
- Dog friendly office
- A fun, friendly team of highly motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds
- The chance to work for a dynamic and fast-growing company where you can make the difference
If you are passionate about education and have a keen eye for detail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our students, and help us to achieve our mission of providing a high-quality education to all.
Apply now and join us in our quest for excellence!