Position located in Fairview, Alberta
PrairieCoast Equipment is a progressive, growing John Deere Dealership with 10 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We are committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our employees are the back bone to our success and are owners in our business. Over 60% of PrairieCoast Equipment is owned by employees, through our RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan. We have been voted one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013, as we recognize that our highly skilled employees are our most important resource.
- An excellent compensation package
- A dynamic team environment
- Training opportunities
- Extensive benefits & RRSPs
- Employee incentives
- A referral bonus program
- Long Term Service Awards
- Employee discounts
- Employee Share Ownership Program
As a Parts Counter Salesperson you will
Sell, receive, and deliver parts and accessories as well as perform in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
The ideal candidate will have
- 2+ years previous parts counter sales experience
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing upwards to 75 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
- Must be flexible in regards to work days and hours
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)