Reporting to the Manager of Customer Service, in this role you will be responsible for processing inquires received via telephone, email and fax, and provide administrative support with regards to more strategic and complex issues. You will be required to resolve customer and sales representative issues on the first point of contact using Company policy and guidelines. This role a regular basis.
If you are looking for a stable long-term career opportunity, working for a great company, with fun and exciting products, and with a Leadership team that values Integrity – Respect – Loyalty – Quality – Continuous Improvement - Responsibility, then you probably want to keep reading this ad.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY www.giftcraft.com │ https://www.facebook.com/giftcraft.ltd/
Our company has been in business for over 80 years, and for almost 10 years now, we’ve been named one of Canada’s ‘Best Managed Companies’.
Today we service a network of more than 25,000 independent, specialty and boutique retailers across North America, and we proudly boast a growing number of award-winning exclusive brands that are part of the Giftcraft umbrella including:
As our business continues to grow and evolve, our focus is to hire talented professionals, with a strong work ethic, and who are not afraid to roll up their sleaves, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
The Customer Service Representative will commence as a work from home position, and will eventually transition to a hybrid work model with regular Office work required from our head office in Brampton, ON. In this role you will be required to interact with customers to provide information in response to wide-range of issues and inquiries that relate to orders, products and services; and provide viable solutions in real time, to help manage and resolve discrepancies or concerns.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
· Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
· Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
· Becoming familiar and knowledgeable with Giftcraft products and promotions.
· Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
· Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
· Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
· Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
· Other duties shall be assigned as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service, sales or call centre role.
· Previous experience with order desk, order processing, and/or customer maintenance duties.
· Must have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, data entry, fast paced typing/keyboard, ability to maneuver through screens).
· Positive, customer service oriented; ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
· Available to work shifts as assigned; with some overtime and/or extended hours of operation at times.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written in the English language) and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Commitment to customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
· Self-motivated with a positive attitude and work well as a team player.
· A “can-do” approach and the ability to produce work to high standard, including high attention to detail.
· Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask.
· Bilingual (English/French) will be considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $48,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer Support & Client Services Occupations: 3 years (required)